1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
Give scientific reason : Danger signals are red in colour.
Appears in these question papers
With the help of scattering of light, explain the reason for the difference in colours of the Sun as it appears during sunset/sunrise and noon.
With the help of a labelled diagram, explain why the sun appears reddish at the sun-rise and the sun-set.
Why does unpolarised light from a source show a variation in intensity when viewed through a polaroid which is rotated? Show with the help of a diagram, how unpolarised light from Sun gets linearly polarised by scattering.
- 10 Practice Sets NEET
- Objective NCERT at Your Fingertips for NEET-AIIMS - Physics
- 30 Days Crash Course for NEET - Physics
- NEET/ AIPMT Physics - 4th Edition (Must for AIIMS & other Medical Entrance Exams)
- NEET MBBS / BDS Physics, Chemistry, Biology (3 in 1) Study Material & Previous years Solved Papers
- Study Package for Physics for NEET/AIIMS/JIPMER
- 29 Years NEET/AIPMT Topic wise Solved Papers (PCB 1988 - 2016)