In the above table, H does not represent hydrogen.Some elements are given in their own symbol and position in the periodic table while others are shown with a letter. With refrence to the table answer the following questions.
1. Identify the most electronegative element.
2. Identify the most reactive element of Group I.
3. Identify the element from Period 3 with least atomic size.
4. How many valence electrons are present in Q?
5. Which element from group 2 would have the least ionisation energy?
6. Identify the noble gas of the fourth period.
7. In the compound between A and H, what type of bond would be formed and give its molecular formula.
- Ionic bond will be formed and the molecular formula is A2H.