Short Answer Question:
Pollination and seeds formation is very crucial for fruit formation. Justify the statement.
- Pollination is a very important part of the life cycle of a flowering plant.
- The flowers must be pollinated in order to bring about the process of fertilization.
- Pollination brings male and female gametes of a flower together during fertilization.
- As a result of fertilization, ovary develops into fruits and ovules into seeds.
- Seeds on germination give rise to a new plant that further grows and develops fruits and seeds. Thus pollination and seed formation are required to create offsprings for the next generation.
Concept: Formation of Seed and Fruit
Is there an error in this question or solution?