The sentence given in the question, when properly sequenced form a coherent paragraph, each sentence is labeled with a letter. Choose the most logical order of sentences from amongst the four choices given to construct a coherent paragraph.
- Several developing countries, especially in East Asia, had been experimenting with development strategies in global markets.
- The experience of all these countries has not been the same.
- Some have been successful, many have failed and a large number of them went off track in the middle of implementing the reforms.
- Almost all the socialist countries gave up their earlier command economies and moved towards free-market economies.
- During the last 15 years, more than 80 developing countries undertook major economic reforms, liberalizing their market economies.