Mention the Four Seasons that Prevail in India Stating the Months for Each - ICSE Class 10 - Geography
why create a profile on Shaalaa.com?
1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
Mention the four seasons that prevail in India stating the months for each
Four seasons that prevail in India are
(1) Hot dry summer (March–June)
(2) Southwest monsoon (June–September)
(3) Retreating monsoon (October–November)
(4) Cold season (November–March)
Is there an error in this question or solution?
Solution Mention the Four Seasons that Prevail in India Stating the Months for Each Concept: Seasons –March to May – Summer.