Answer the following questions based on Hershey and Chases's experiments:
(a) Name the kind of virus they worked with and why?
(b) Why did they use two types of culture media to grow viruses in ? Explain.
(c) What was the need for using a blender and later a centrifuge during their experiments?
(d) State the conclusion drawn by them after the experiments.
How did Hershey and Chase established that DNA is transferred from virus to bacteria?
- Transforming Principle
undefined Search for Genetic Material video tutorial00:04:17
- Hershey Chase Experiment
undefined Search for Genetic Material video tutorial00:13:03
- Griffith Experiment
undefined Search for Genetic Material video tutorial00:14:00
- Genetic Material Criteria. RNA world
undefined Search for Genetic Material video tutorial00:16:21
- Chapterwise-Topicwise Questions-Solutions 2016-2005 Biology for Medical Entrances - 2017
- 29 Years Biology Chapterwise Solutions for CBSE AIPMT & NEET
- NEET Preparation Guide
- NEET MBBS / BDS Physics, Chemistry, Biology (3 in 1) Study Material & Previous years Solved Papers
- NEET/ AIPMT/ AIIMS Success Pack (4th Edition) for Medical Entrance Exams
- 29 Years NEET AIPMT Topic wise Solved Papers BIOLOGY 1988 to 2016
- NEET/AIPMT Biology (Must for AIIMS & Other Medical Entrance Exams)