1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
Pick out the only vector quantity in the following list:
Temperature, pressure, impulse, time, power, total path length, energy, gravitational potential, coefficient of friction, charge.
Three girls skating on a circular ice ground of radius 200 m start from a point Pon the edge of the ground and reach a point Qdiametrically opposite to P following different paths as shown in Figure. What is the magnitude of the displacement vector for each? For which girl is this equal to the actual length of the path skated?
State with reasons, whether the following algebraic operations with scalar and vector physical quantities are meaningful:
(a) adding any two scalars, (b) adding a scalar to a vector of the same dimensions, (c) multiplying any vector by any scalar, (d) multiplying any two scalars, (e) adding any two vectors, (f) adding a component of a vector to the same vector.
A vector has magnitude and direction. Does it have a location in space? Can it vary with time? Will two equal vectors a and b at different locations in space necessarily have identical physical effects? Give examples in support of your answer.
Given a + b + c + d = 0, which of the following statements are correct:
(a) a, b, c, and d must each be a null vector,
(b) The magnitude of (a + c) equals the magnitude of (b+ d),
(c) The magnitude of a can never be greater than the sum of the magnitudes of b, c, and d,
(d) b + c must lie in the plane of a and d if a and d are not collinear, and in the line of a and d, if they are collinear?
- Motion in plane part 12 (Position Vector and Displacement)
undefined video tutorial00:06:43
- Motion in plane part 9 (Example Vectors)
undefined video tutorial00:11:24
- Motion in plane part 10 (Example Vectors)
undefined video tutorial00:04:16
- Motion in plane part 11 (Position Vector)
undefined video tutorial00:07:55
- Motion in plane part 3 (Combination of Vector)
undefined video tutorial00:11:48
- Motion in plane part 2 (Combination of Scalar)
undefined video tutorial00:04:28
- Motion in plane part 8 (Example Vectors)
undefined video tutorial00:14:34
- Physics Textbook for Class 11 Part 1