State Its Functions in Case of a Pregnant Human Female. - CBSE Class 10 - Science
why create a profile on Shaalaa.com?
1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
State its functions in case of a pregnant human female.
Functions of the placenta:
- It provides food and oxygen to the foetus.
- The foetus gives away waste products and carbon dioxide to the mother’s blood for excretion.
Is there an error in this question or solution?
Solution State Its Functions in Case of a Pregnant Human Female. Concept: Reproduction in Human Beings.