1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
Draw a labelled diagram of a “replicating fork” showing the polarity.
Question appears in these question papers
Draw a diagrammatic sketch of a portion of DNA segment to support your answer.
Name two enzymes involved in the process of DNA replication along with their properties.
Describe the experiment that helped demonstrate the semi-conservative mode of DNA replication.
With the help of a neat and labelled diagram describe Watson and Crick's model of DNA.
Why is it not possible for an alien DNA to become part of a chromosome anywhere along its length and replicate normally?
- 11 Years' Solved Papers 2006-2016 CBSE AIPMT & NEET
- 29 Years Biology Chapterwise Solutions for CBSE AIPMT & NEET
- NEET Preparation Guide
- NEET MBBS / BDS Physics, Chemistry, Biology (3 in 1) Study Material & Previous years Solved Papers
- NEET Physics, Chemistry & Biology Exam, Important Objective Question Bank with Answer in English (Booklet)
- Online Question Bank NEET (UG) - Physics, Chemistry & Biology (VOUCHER)
- Exploring Biology for NEET - Vol. 1
- DNA replication 1 :- Helicase
undefined Replication video tutorial00:09:22
- Replication of DNA
undefined Replication video tutorial00:10:23
- Meselson Stahl Experiment
undefined Replication video tutorial00:16:27
- DNA replication 2 :- Continuous Synthesis
undefined Replication video tutorial00:19:32
- DNA polymerase :- Efficiency, Accuracy
undefined Replication video tutorial00:11:22
undefined Replication video tutorial00:10:30
- DNA Replication
undefined Replication video tutorial00:06:35