1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
In which phase of the cell cycle does replication occur in Eukaryotes? What would happen if cell-division is not followed after DNA replication.
Appears in these question papers
Draw a labelled diagram of a “replicating fork” showing the polarity.
Discuss the role the enzyme DNA ligase plays during DNA replication.
Draw a diagrammatic sketch of a portion of DNA segment to support your answer.
Why is it not possible for an alien DNA to become part of a chromosome anywhere along its length and replicate normally?
Name the enzyme and state its property that is responsible for continuous and discontinuous replication of the two strands of a DNA molecule
- 11 Years' Solved Papers 2006-2016 CBSE AIPMT & NEET
- 29 Years Biology Chapterwise Solutions for CBSE AIPMT & NEET
- NEET Preparation Guide
- NEET MBBS / BDS Physics, Chemistry, Biology (3 in 1) Study Material & Previous years Solved Papers
- NEET Physics, Chemistry & Biology Exam, Important Objective Question Bank with Answer in English (Booklet)
- Online Question Bank NEET (UG) - Physics, Chemistry & Biology (VOUCHER)
- Exploring Biology for NEET - Vol. 1
- Meselson Stahl Experiment
undefined Replication video tutorial00:16:27
- DNA polymerase :- Efficiency, Accuracy
undefined Replication video tutorial00:11:22
- DNA replication 1 :- Helicase
undefined Replication video tutorial00:09:22
- DNA replication 2 :- Continuous Synthesis
undefined Replication video tutorial00:19:32
- Replication of DNA
undefined Replication video tutorial00:10:23
- DNA Replication
undefined Replication video tutorial00:06:35
undefined Replication video tutorial00:10:30