1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
Name the enzyme and state its property that is responsible for continuous and discontinuous replication of the two strands of a DNA molecule
Appears in these question papers
In which phase of the cell cycle does replication occur in Eukaryotes? What would happen if cell-division is not followed after DNA replication.
Why is it not possible for an alien DNA to become part of a chromosome anywhere along its length and replicate normally?
- DNA Replication
undefined Replication video tutorial00:06:35
undefined Replication video tutorial00:10:30
- Meselson Stahl Experiment
undefined Replication video tutorial00:16:27
- DNA polymerase :- Efficiency, Accuracy
undefined Replication video tutorial00:11:22
- DNA replication 1 :- Helicase
undefined Replication video tutorial00:09:22
- DNA replication 2 :- Continuous Synthesis
undefined Replication video tutorial00:19:32
- Replication of DNA
undefined Replication video tutorial00:10:23
- Exploring Biology for NEET - Vol. 2
- 11 Years' Solved Papers 2006-2016 CBSE AIPMT & NEET
- Vastunishtha MoolBhoot Jeev Vigyan Part-2
- NEET MBBS / BDS Physics, Chemistry, Biology (3 in 1) Study Material & Previous years Solved Papers
- NEET/ AIPMT/ AIIMS Success Pack (4th Edition) for Medical Entrance Exams
- 29 Years NEET/AIPMT Topic wise Solved Papers Biology 1988 - 2016 (Hindi)
- ACE Biology for NEET/ AIPMT/ AIIMS Medical Entrance Exam Vol. 2 (class 12) 3rd Edition