1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
Name two enzymes involved in the process of DNA replication along with their properties.
Appears in these question papers
Describe the experiment that helped demonstrate the semi-conservative mode of DNA replication.
Draw a diagrammatic sketch of a portion of DNA segment to support your answer.
Draw a labelled diagram of a “replicating fork” showing the polarity.
In which phase of the cell cycle does replication occur in Eukaryotes? What would happen if cell-division is not followed after DNA replication.
Why does DNA replication occur within such "forks"?
- 11 Years' Solved Papers 2006-2016 CBSE AIPMT & NEET
- 29 Years Biology Chapterwise Solutions for CBSE AIPMT & NEET
- NEET Preparation Guide
- NEET MBBS / BDS Physics, Chemistry, Biology (3 in 1) Study Material & Previous years Solved Papers
- NEET Physics, Chemistry & Biology Exam, Important Objective Question Bank with Answer in English (Booklet)
- Online Question Bank NEET (UG) - Physics, Chemistry & Biology (VOUCHER)
- Exploring Biology for NEET - Vol. 1
- Meselson Stahl Experiment
undefined Replication video tutorial00:16:27
- DNA polymerase :- Efficiency, Accuracy
undefined Replication video tutorial00:11:22
- DNA replication 1 :- Helicase
undefined Replication video tutorial00:09:22
- DNA replication 2 :- Continuous Synthesis
undefined Replication video tutorial00:19:32
- Replication of DNA
undefined Replication video tutorial00:10:23
- DNA Replication
undefined Replication video tutorial00:06:35
undefined Replication video tutorial00:10:30