1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
Describe Meselson and Stahl’s experiment that was carried in 1958 on E.Coli. Write the conclusion they arrived at after the experiment.
Appears in these question papers
Draw a diagrammatic sketch of a portion of DNA segment to support your answer.
With the help of a neat and labelled diagram describe Watson and Crick's model of DNA.
Discuss the role the enzyme DNA ligase plays during DNA replication.
Why is it not possible for an alien DNA to become part of a chromosome anywhere along its length and replicate normally?
Explain semi-conservative replication of eukaryotic DNA.
- 11 Years' Solved Papers 2006-2016 CBSE AIPMT & NEET
- 29 Years Biology Chapterwise Solutions for CBSE AIPMT & NEET
- NEET Preparation Guide
- NEET MBBS / BDS Physics, Chemistry, Biology (3 in 1) Study Material & Previous years Solved Papers
- NEET Physics, Chemistry & Biology Exam, Important Objective Question Bank with Answer in English (Booklet)
- Online Question Bank NEET (UG) - Physics, Chemistry & Biology (VOUCHER)
- Exploring Biology for NEET - Vol. 1
- Meselson Stahl Experiment
undefined Replication video tutorial00:16:27
- DNA polymerase :- Efficiency, Accuracy
undefined Replication video tutorial00:11:22
- DNA replication 1 :- Helicase
undefined Replication video tutorial00:09:22
- DNA replication 2 :- Continuous Synthesis
undefined Replication video tutorial00:19:32
- Replication of DNA
undefined Replication video tutorial00:10:23
- DNA Replication
undefined Replication video tutorial00:06:35
undefined Replication video tutorial00:10:30