1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
Rain is falling vertically with a speed of 30 m s–1. A woman rides a bicycle with a speed of 10 m s–1in the north to south direction. What is the direction in which she should hold her umbrella?
A fighter plane flying horizontally at an altitude of 1.5 km with speed 720 km/h passes directly overhead an anti-aircraft gun. At what angle from the vertical should the gun be fired for the shell with muzzle speed 600 m s–1 to hit the plane? At what minimum altitude should the pilot fly the plane to avoid being hit? (Take g = 10 m s–2).
- Motion in plane part 21 (Relative velocity)
undefined video tutorial00:08:42
- Physics Textbook for Class 11 Part 1