1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
Describe how the lac operon operates, both in the presence and absence of an inducer in E.coli.
In the medium where E. coli was growing, lactose was added, which induced the lac operon. Then, why does lac operon shut down some time after addition of lactose in the medium?
Appears in these question papers
- Protein Synthesis
undefined Regulation of Gene Expression video tutorial00:09:04
- Lac Operon Function
undefined Regulation of Gene Expression video tutorial00:10:25
- Structure of Operon
undefined Regulation of Gene Expression video tutorial00:16:19
- Lac Operon :- Parts
undefined Regulation of Gene Expression video tutorial00:09:22
- Regulation of Gene Expression
undefined Regulation of Gene Expression video tutorial00:08:52
- Exploring Biology for NEET - Vol. 2
- 11 Years' Solved Papers 2006-2016 CBSE AIPMT & NEET
- Vastunishtha MoolBhoot Jeev Vigyan Part-2
- NEET MBBS / BDS Physics, Chemistry, Biology (3 in 1) Study Material & Previous years Solved Papers
- NEET/ AIPMT/ AIIMS Success Pack (4th Edition) for Medical Entrance Exams
- 29 Years NEET/AIPMT Topic wise Solved Papers Biology 1988 - 2016 (Hindi)
- ACE Biology for NEET/ AIPMT/ AIIMS Medical Entrance Exam Vol. 2 (class 12) 3rd Edition