1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
A convex lens forms a real and inverted image of a needle at a distance of 50 cm from it. Where is the needle placed in front of the convex lens if the image is equal to the size of the object? Also, find the power of the lens.
What is the focal length of a convex lens of focal length 30 cm in contact with a concave lens of focal length 20 cm? Is the system a converging or a diverging lens? Ignore thickness of the lenses.
The far point of a myopic person is 80 cm in front of the eye. What is the nature and power of the lens required to correct the problem?
- Science Textbook for Class 10
- Physics for NEET (National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test) : Vol. 1
- 30 Days Crash Course for NEET - Physics
- NEET MBBS / BDS Physics, Chemistry, Biology (3 in 1) Study Material & Previous years Solved Papers
- AIIMS & NEET/AIPMT Physics Study Material & Exercise Sheets (4 Vol.) for class XII and above by Career Point Classroom Course
- 29 Years NEET/AIPMT Topic wise Solved Papers PCB (1988 - 2016) Hindi
- 29 Years NEET/AIPMT Topic-wise Solved Papers Physics 1988 - 2016 (Hindi)
- Study Package for Physics for NEET/AIIMS/JIPMER
- Ray Optics part 34 (Power of lens)
undefined Refraction at Spherical Surfaces and by Lenses video tutorial00:04:45
- Ray Optics part 35 (Numerical lens)
undefined Refraction at Spherical Surfaces and by Lenses video tutorial00:07:12
- Ray Optics part 36 (Numerical lens)
undefined Refraction at Spherical Surfaces and by Lenses video tutorial00:12:15