1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
Two thin convex lenses L1 and L2 of focal lengths f1 and f2, respectively, are placed coaxially in contact. An object is placed at a point beyond the focus of lens L1. Draw a ray diagram to show the image formation by the combination and hence derive the expression for the focal length of the combined system.
Appears in these question papers
A convex lens is placed in contact with a plane mirror. A point object at a distance of 20 cm on the axis of this combination has its image coinciding with itself. What is the focal length of the lens?
- 10 Practice Sets NEET
- Objective NCERT at Your Fingertips for NEET-AIIMS - Physics
- 30 Days Crash Course for NEET - Physics
- NEET/ AIPMT Physics - 4th Edition (Must for AIIMS & other Medical Entrance Exams)
- NEET MBBS / BDS Physics, Chemistry, Biology (3 in 1) Study Material & Previous years Solved Papers
- Study Package for Physics for NEET/AIIMS/JIPMER
- 29 Years NEET/AIPMT Topic wise Solved Papers (PCB 1988 - 2016)