1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
Two thin convex lenses L1 and L2 of focal lengths f1 and f2, respectively, are placed coaxially in contact. An object is placed at a point beyond the focus of lens L1. Draw a ray diagram to show the image formation by the combination and hence derive the expression for the focal length of the combined system.
Question appears in these question papers
A convex lens is placed in contact with a plane mirror. A point object at a distance of 20 cm on the axis of this combination has its image coinciding with itself. What is the focal length of the lens?
A converging lens is kept coaxially in contact with a diverging lens – both the lenses being of equal focal length. What is the focal length of the combination?
- NEET Preparation Guide
- Physics for NEET (National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test) : Vol. 1
- 30 Days Crash Course for NEET - Physics
- Moderns Abc Of Objective Physics For Neet All Questions Of Neet 2016 Included Set Of 2 Vols
- NEET MBBS / BDS Physics, Chemistry, Biology (3 in 1) Study Material & Previous years Solved Papers
- Online Question Bank NEET (UG) - Physics, Chemistry & Biology (VOUCHER)
- NEET 2017 Physics - Postal Test series. Includes 30 Question Papers with detail Solution & 30 Practice OMR Sheets.