Answer in Brief
Rearrange the following words and phrases to form meaningful sentences.
- of the owner / a computer virus / that can / infect a / computer / is a program / without the knowledge
- can spread / or even a CD / a true virus / through the Internet / or a USB drive
- infect / viruses / file system / the network / the host files / corrupting / of
- install / anti-virus / many users / known viruses / software that / can detect and eliminate
- A computer virus is a program that can infect a computer without the knowledge of the owner.
- A true virus can spread through the Internet or even a CD or a USB drive.
- Viruses infect the host files, corrupting the network of file system.
- Many users install anti-virus software that can detect and eliminate known viruses.
Concept: Writing and Grammar
Is there an error in this question or solution?