Read the letter again and write a few lines on each of the following.
- things that the coach taught….
- transformation in the child……..
- things that amazed the writer……..
- Basics of sports as well as special ways to improve and excel.
- He was transformed from a timid, doubting child to a strong, happy player willing to give all for the team.
- The coach taught him the skills that will last a lifetime. He had kindled in them a desire to excel.
Concept: Reading Skills (Class 10th)
Is there an error in this question or solution?