Read the following map and answer the questions given below.
- What is the range of the altitude of Amazon river basin?
- Between which two highlands is the Amazon river basin located?
- Write the height of the peak ‘Pico de Neblina’.
- Caatinga area is found at which direction of Brazil?
- Which grassland is located at south of Brazil?
- The range of the altitude of Amazon river basin is 0 meter to 200 meters.
- The Amazon river basin is located between Guyana Highlands in the north and Brazilian Highlands in the south.
- The height of the peak ‘Pico de Neblina’ is 3014 metres.
- Caatinga area is found at north-east direction of Brazil.
- 'Pampas’ grassland is located at south of Brazil.
Concept: Name of the Country : Federative Republic of Brazil
Is there an error in this question or solution?