Read the following :
- Charging along like troops in a battle.
- Fly as thick as driving rain.
Using your imagination,
- write one or two comparisons each with -
- like ____________
- This house looks like a castle.
- Her cheeks are red like a rose.
- He runs like a horse.
- The child chattered like a magpie.
- He is as smart as a fox.
- He is as big as an elephant.
- He is as funny as a monkey.
- Our soldiers are as brave as lions.
Concept: Reading Skill (7th Standard)
Is there an error in this question or solution?