Read the extract again and complete the web by highlighting the qualities of the following character:
- She has a refined and sensitive nature.
- She is a smart and intuitive woman because as soon as she receives the letter requesting a meeting, she approaches Holmes to help her out.
- She is calm, composed and displays exceptional self-control despite feeling uneasy and tense about the meeting with the anonymous sender of the letters.
- She is an ideal client, as she brought the pearls, letters that she had received and the paper she found in her father’s desk, for Holmes to examine.
- She maintains a resolute and collected demeanour as she, along with Watson and Holmes, is taken away in a carriage to an unknown destination.
Concept: Reading Skill
Is there an error in this question or solution?