Read the passage and answer the questions.
Master 'X' is a 3 year old child. He is toiler with his family in a slum. Public toilet is present near his house. His father is drunkard. His mother does not know the importance of balanced diet.
1. Master 'X' can suffer from which different possible diseases in above conditions ?
2. How will you help him and hsi family in this situation ?
3. Which disease can occur to the father o master 'X' ?
1. Since, the house of master X is near the toilet and he lives in a slum area, the chances are that there is less cleaniliness in that area. There are chances that he may suffer from diseases like salmonellosis, shigellosis, diarrhoea, trachoma, gastroenteritis, giardiasis, tapeworm infection and threadworm infection.
2. In this case, the famliy needs to be made aware about cleanliness in and around their houses. There is a need to explain them the importance of balanced diet for them and their child. Since, the father is a drukyard, he needs counselling and treatment to get rid of the habit of alcoholism.
3. The father of master X is a drunkyard which means he might suffer from diseases such as heart diseases, liver cirrhosis, ulcers and gastrointestinal ptoblems, brain damage etc.