Ram is a curious little boy. He is always asking questions. One day he came home and asked his grandfather questions like –
- Why can’t we look at the sun during a solar eclipse?
- Why can’t we touch the sun?
- Why can’t we go out to play in the dark?
Discuss these questions with your teacher and class. Do you know the answers?
- We can’t look at the sun during a solar eclipse, as the sun radiation can harm our eyes.
- We can’t touch the sun because it is very far from us.
- We can’t go out to play in the dark because we will not be able to see anything and can even fall down while playing.
Concept: Speaking Skills
Is there an error in this question or solution?