Study the climate data given below and answer the questions that follow:
1) Calculate the annual rainfall experienced by the station.
2) Suggest the name of this station, giving a reason for your answer.
3) Name the season during which the rainfall is heaviest.
1) Annual rainfall experienced by all the stations= sum total of rainfall during all the twelve months= 114.3 cm.
2) The name of the station in Tamil Nadu as the temperature remains moderate throughout the year and the rainfall is heaviest during the beginning of the winter season.
3) The season during which the rainfall is heaviest is during the months of the retreating monsoon and in winter. It rains the heaviest in the month of October.