Read the information given below and answer the question that follows.
Radhika, Neha, Rupa, Mahima, Sayali and Shobha joined six different renowned MBA institutes – A, B, C, D, E and F and opted for six different specializations in Management – Finance, IT, Operations, HR, Marketing and General Management. Each of them has a different educational qualification out of BCA, B.Com, CA, BBM, B.Sc., and B.Tech.
The following information is available about them.
- I. Mahima joined institute B and did not take up Marketing or IT and is not a B.Tech.II.
- The person who joined institute E opted for HR and is not a CA or a B.Sc.III.
- The person, who is a BCA graduate, joined the institute D and took IT. Whereas, the person, who is B. Com graduate, took up General Management.IV.
- Shobha is a CA and has taken Finance.V.
- B. Tech graduate has taken Operations Management and didn’t join institute A or C.VI.
- Radhika joined institute F, Rupa is a BCA graduate and Neha took up HR.
If Shobha joined the institute C, then the student who joined the institute A opted for
If Shobha joined Institute C then Sayali who joined A opted for Marketing.