1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
How are productivity, gross productivity, net primary productivity and secondary productivity interrelated ?
Question appears in these question papers
The partially decomposed organic matter is formed by a process called
(i) What is primary productivity ? Why does it vary in different types of ecosystems?
(ii) State the relation between gross and net primary productivity.
- Chapterwise-Topicwise Questions-Solutions 2016-2005 Biology for Medical Entrances - 2017
- 29 Years Biology Chapterwise Solutions for CBSE AIPMT & NEET
- NEET Preparation Guide
- 10 Practice Sets NEET
- NEET MBBS / BDS Physics, Chemistry, Biology (3 in 1) Study Material & Previous years Solved Papers
- NEET Physics, Chemistry & Biology 40 Days Score Amplifier
- NEET/AIPMT Biology (Must for AIIMS & Other Medical Entrance Exams)
- Decomposition Rate
undefined video tutorial00:10:57
- Gross and Net primary productivity
undefined video tutorial00:08:57
- Primary & Secondary Productivity
undefined video tutorial00:10:33
- Decomposition Cycle
undefined video tutorial00:05:25
- Fragmentation, Leaching, Humification, Mineralization
undefined video tutorial00:15:14