1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
The partially decomposed organic matter is formed by a process called
Appears in these question papers
(i) What is primary productivity ? Why does it vary in different types of ecosystems?
(ii) State the relation between gross and net primary productivity.
How are productivity, gross productivity, net primary productivity and secondary productivity interrelated ?
- Fragmentation, Leaching, Humification, Mineralization
undefined video tutorial00:15:14
- Primary & Secondary Productivity
undefined video tutorial00:10:33
- Decomposition Rate
undefined video tutorial00:10:57
- Decomposition Cycle
undefined video tutorial00:05:25
- Gross and Net primary productivity
undefined video tutorial00:08:57
- Exploring Biology for NEET - Vol. 2
- 11 Years' Solved Papers 2006-2016 CBSE AIPMT & NEET
- Vastunishtha MoolBhoot Jeev Vigyan Part-2
- NEET MBBS / BDS Physics, Chemistry, Biology (3 in 1) Study Material & Previous years Solved Papers
- NEET/ AIPMT/ AIIMS Success Pack (4th Edition) for Medical Entrance Exams
- 29 Years NEET/AIPMT Topic wise Solved Papers Biology 1988 - 2016 (Hindi)
- ACE Biology for NEET/ AIPMT/ AIIMS Medical Entrance Exam Vol. 2 (class 12) 3rd Edition