1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
Explain the work carried out by Cohen and Boyer that contributed immensely in biotechnology.
Appears in these question papers
Rearrange the following in the correct sequence to accomplish an important biological reaction:
(a) In vitro synthesis of copies of DNA of interest
(b) Chemically synthesized oligonucleotides
(c) Enzyme DNA-polymerase
(d) Complementary region of DNA
(e) Genomic DNA template
(f) Nucleotides provided
(h) Thermostable DNA-polymerase (from Thermus aquaticus)
(i) Denaturation of ds-DNA
- Naming of Restriction Endonucleases
undefined video tutorial00:05:02
- Introduction, Basis of Biotech
undefined video tutorial00:19:16
- Foreign gene product, downstream processing
undefined video tutorial00:14:30
- Tools of Genetic Engineering
undefined video tutorial00:08:04
undefined video tutorial00:08:30
- Working of Restriction Endonucleases
undefined video tutorial00:12:38
- Why genetic Engineering?
undefined video tutorial00:09:04
- Exploring Biology for NEET - Vol. 2
- 11 Years' Solved Papers 2006-2016 CBSE AIPMT & NEET
- Vastunishtha MoolBhoot Jeev Vigyan Part-2
- NEET MBBS / BDS Physics, Chemistry, Biology (3 in 1) Study Material & Previous years Solved Papers
- NEET/ AIPMT/ AIIMS Success Pack (4th Edition) for Medical Entrance Exams
- 29 Years NEET/AIPMT Topic wise Solved Papers Biology 1988 - 2016 (Hindi)
- ACE Biology for NEET/ AIPMT/ AIIMS Medical Entrance Exam Vol. 2 (class 12) 3rd Edition