Prepare a questionnaire for a field visit to a factory.
A questionnaire for a field visit to a factory will be as follows:
- When was the factory established?
- Which product is manufactured in the factory?
- Where does the raw material required for the production come from?
- Who provides water supply to the factory?
- In which market is the final product sold? How far is this market from the factory?
- While setting up this factory, how many workers were provided with the means of livelihood?
- Which are the various roadways or railways that can be used to reach the factory?
- What provisions have been made for the betterment of workers?
- What precautions have been taken to prevent a fire hazard?
- What precautions have been taken to prevent or reduce environmental pollution?
Concept: Preparations for Field Visits
Is there an error in this question or solution?