1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
With a neat diagram explain the 7-celled, 8-nucleate nature of the female gametophyte.
Draw a diagrammatic sectional view of a mature anatropous ovule and label the following parts in it:
(i) that develops into seed coat.
(ii) that develops into an embryo after fertilization.
(iii) that develops into an endosperm in an albuminous seed.
(iv) through which the pollen tube gains entry into the embryo sac.
(v) that attaches the ovule to the placenta.
- Biology Textbook for Class 12
- 11 Years' Solved Papers 2006-2016 CBSE AIPMT & NEET
- NEET 10 Practice Sets
- NEET MBBS / BDS Physics, Chemistry, Biology (3 in 1) Study Material & Previous years Solved Papers
- Online Test Series NEET - (UG) Physics, Chemistry & Biology (VOUCHER)
- Online Question Bank NEET (UG) - Physics, Chemistry & Biology (VOUCHER)
- NEET/ AIPMT/ AIIMS Success Pack (4th Edition) for Medical Entrance Exams
- Exploring Biology for NEET - Vol. 1