1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
Draw a diagrammatic sectional view of a mature anatropous ovule and label the following parts in it: (5)
(i) that develops into seed coat.
(ii) that develops into an embryo after fertilization.
(iii) that develops into an endosperm in an albuminous seed.
(iv) through which the pollen tube gains entry into the embryo sac.
(v) that attaches the ovule to the placenta.
Appears in these question papers
- Exploring Biology for NEET - Vol. 2
- 11 Years' Solved Papers 2006-2016 CBSE AIPMT & NEET
- Vastunishtha MoolBhoot Jeev Vigyan Part-2
- NEET MBBS / BDS Physics, Chemistry, Biology (3 in 1) Study Material & Previous years Solved Papers
- NEET/ AIPMT/ AIIMS Success Pack (4th Edition) for Medical Entrance Exams
- 29 Years NEET/AIPMT Topic wise Solved Papers Biology 1988 - 2016 (Hindi)
- ACE Biology for NEET/ AIPMT/ AIIMS Medical Entrance Exam Vol. 2 (class 12) 3rd Edition