1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
Draw a diagrammatic sectional view of a mature anatropous ovule and label the following parts in it: (5)
(i) that develops into seed coat.
(ii) that develops into an embryo after fertilization.
(iii) that develops into an endosperm in an albuminous seed.
(iv) through which the pollen tube gains entry into the embryo sac.
(v) that attaches the ovule to the placenta.
Question appears in these question papers
- 11 Years' Solved Papers 2006-2016 CBSE AIPMT & NEET
- 29 Years Biology Chapterwise Solutions for CBSE AIPMT & NEET
- NEET Preparation Guide
- NEET MBBS / BDS Physics, Chemistry, Biology (3 in 1) Study Material & Previous years Solved Papers
- NEET Physics, Chemistry & Biology Exam, Important Objective Question Bank with Answer in English (Booklet)
- Online Question Bank NEET (UG) - Physics, Chemistry & Biology (VOUCHER)
- Exploring Biology for NEET - Vol. 1