1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
Give an example of a plant which came into India as a contaminant and is a cause of pollen allergy.
Question appears in these question papers
(a) Plan an experiment and prepare a flow chart of the steps that you would follow to ensure that the seeds are formed only from the desired sets of pollen grains. Name the type of experiment that you carried out.
(b) Write the importance of such experiments
Arrange the following terms in the correct developmental sequence:
Pollen grain, sporogenous tissue, microspore tetrad, pollen mother cell, male gametes
Explain the role of tapetum in the formation pollen-grain wall.
(a) Name the organic material exine of the pollen grain is made up of. How is this material advantageous to pollen grain?
(b) Still it is observed that it does not form a continuous layer around the pollen grain. Give reason.
(c) How are ‘pollen banks’ useful?
Differentiate between microsporogenesis and megasporogenesis
- 11 Years' Solved Papers 2006-2016 CBSE AIPMT & NEET
- 29 Years Biology Chapterwise Solutions for CBSE AIPMT & NEET
- NEET Preparation Guide
- NEET MBBS / BDS Physics, Chemistry, Biology (3 in 1) Study Material & Previous years Solved Papers
- NEET Physics, Chemistry & Biology Exam, Important Objective Question Bank with Answer in English (Booklet)
- Online Question Bank NEET (UG) - Physics, Chemistry & Biology (VOUCHER)
- Exploring Biology for NEET - Vol. 1
undefined Pre-fertilisation - Structures and Events video tutorial00:14:46
- Pre-fertilization events
undefined Pre-fertilisation - Structures and Events video tutorial00:07:02
- Pollen grains
undefined Pre-fertilisation - Structures and Events video tutorial00:11:22
- Vegetative & Generative cell
undefined Pre-fertilisation - Structures and Events video tutorial00:06:57