1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
(a) Plan an experiment and prepare a flow chart of the steps that you would follow to ensure that the seeds are formed only from the desired sets of pollen grains. Name the type of experiment that you carried out.
(b) Write the importance of such experiments
Appears in these question papers
Where is sporopollenin present in plants? State its significance with reference to its chemical nature.
A student on a school trip started sneezing and wheezing soon after reaching the hill station for no explained reasons. But, no return to the plains, the symptoms disappeared. What is such a response called? How does the body produce it?
undefined Pre-fertilisation - Structures and Events video tutorial00:14:46
- Sexual Reproduction in Flowering Plant
undefined Pre-fertilisation - Structures and Events video tutorial02:06:51
- Pre-fertilization events
undefined Pre-fertilisation - Structures and Events video tutorial00:07:02
- Pollen grains
undefined Pre-fertilisation - Structures and Events video tutorial00:11:22
- Vegetative & Generative cell
undefined Pre-fertilisation - Structures and Events video tutorial00:06:57
- 11 Years' Solved Papers 2006-2016 CBSE AIPMT & NEET
- NEET 10 Practice Sets
- NEET MBBS / BDS Physics, Chemistry, Biology (3 in 1) Study Material & Previous years Solved Papers
- Online Test Series NEET - (UG) Physics, Chemistry & Biology (VOUCHER)
- Online Question Bank NEET (UG) - Physics, Chemistry & Biology (VOUCHER)
- NEET/ AIPMT/ AIIMS Success Pack (4th Edition) for Medical Entrance Exams
- Exploring Biology for NEET - Vol. 1