1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
Explain the role of tapetum in the formation pollen-grain wall.
What is apomixis and what is its importance?
Give an example of a plant which came into India as a contaminant and is a cause of pollen allergy.
Sketch and label T.S of angiospermic anther.
Name the structures formed at the end of these two events (microsporogenesis and megasporogenesis) ?
Which type of cell division occurs during these events (microsporogenesis and megasporogenesis) ?
- 11 Years' Solved Papers 2006-2016 CBSE AIPMT & NEET
- 29 Years Biology Chapterwise Solutions for CBSE AIPMT & NEET
- NEET Preparation Guide
- NEET MBBS / BDS Physics, Chemistry, Biology (3 in 1) Study Material & Previous years Solved Papers
- NEET Physics, Chemistry & Biology Exam, Important Objective Question Bank with Answer in English (Booklet)
- Online Question Bank NEET (UG) - Physics, Chemistry & Biology (VOUCHER)
- Exploring Biology for NEET - Vol. 1
undefined Pre-fertilisation - Structures and Events video tutorial00:14:46
- Pre-fertilization events
undefined Pre-fertilisation - Structures and Events video tutorial00:07:02
- Pollen grains
undefined Pre-fertilisation - Structures and Events video tutorial00:11:22
- Vegetative & Generative cell
undefined Pre-fertilisation - Structures and Events video tutorial00:06:57