1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
An anther with malfunctioning tapetum often fails to produce viable male gametophytes. Give any one reason.
Appears in these question papers
What is apomixis and what is its importance?
Which type of cell division occurs during these events (microsporogenesis and megasporogenesis) ?
Explain the role of tapetum in the formation pollen-grain wall.
Differentiate between microsporogenesis and megasporogenesis
Arrange the following terms in the correct developmental sequence:
Pollen grain, sporogenous tissue, microspore tetrad, pollen mother cell, male gametes
- 11 Years' Solved Papers 2006-2016 CBSE AIPMT & NEET
- 29 Years Biology Chapterwise Solutions for CBSE AIPMT & NEET
- NEET Preparation Guide
- NEET MBBS / BDS Physics, Chemistry, Biology (3 in 1) Study Material & Previous years Solved Papers
- NEET Physics, Chemistry & Biology Exam, Important Objective Question Bank with Answer in English (Booklet)
- Online Question Bank NEET (UG) - Physics, Chemistry & Biology (VOUCHER)
- Exploring Biology for NEET - Vol. 1
undefined Pre-fertilisation - Structures and Events video tutorial00:14:46
- Pre-fertilization events
undefined Pre-fertilisation - Structures and Events video tutorial00:07:02
- Pollen grains
undefined Pre-fertilisation - Structures and Events video tutorial00:11:22
- Vegetative & Generative cell
undefined Pre-fertilisation - Structures and Events video tutorial00:06:57