1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
A student on a school trip started sneezing and wheezing soon after reaching the hill station for no explained reasons. But, no return to the plains, the symptoms disappeared. What is such a response called? How does the body produce it?
Appears in these question papers
What is apomixis and what is its importance?
Differentiate between microsporogenesis and megasporogenesis
An anther with malfunctioning tapetum often fails to produce viable male gametophytes. Give any one reason.
Which type of cell division occurs during these events (microsporogenesis and megasporogenesis) ?
Give an example of a plant which came into India as a contaminant and is a cause of pollen allergy.
- 11 Years' Solved Papers 2006-2016 CBSE AIPMT & NEET
- 29 Years Biology Chapterwise Solutions for CBSE AIPMT & NEET
- NEET Preparation Guide
- NEET MBBS / BDS Physics, Chemistry, Biology (3 in 1) Study Material & Previous years Solved Papers
- NEET Physics, Chemistry & Biology Exam, Important Objective Question Bank with Answer in English (Booklet)
- Online Question Bank NEET (UG) - Physics, Chemistry & Biology (VOUCHER)
- Exploring Biology for NEET - Vol. 1
undefined Pre-fertilisation - Structures and Events video tutorial00:14:46
- Pre-fertilization events
undefined Pre-fertilisation - Structures and Events video tutorial00:07:02
- Pollen grains
undefined Pre-fertilisation - Structures and Events video tutorial00:11:22
- Vegetative & Generative cell
undefined Pre-fertilisation - Structures and Events video tutorial00:06:57