1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
Why do moss plants produce very large number of male gametes? Provide one reason. What are these gametes called?
Appears in these question papers
Lever mechanism of pollination is observed in
Mention two strategies evolved to prevent self-pollination in flowers.
Make a list of any three outbreeding devices that flowering plants have developed and explain how they help to encourage cross-pollination.
If one can induce parthenocarpy through the application of growth substances, which fruits would you select to induce parthenocarpy and why?
A flower of tomato plant following the process of sexual reproduction produces 240 viable seeds.
Answer the following questions giving reasons :
(a) What is the minimum number of pollen grains that must have been involved in the pollination of its pistil?
(b) What would have been the minimum number of ovules present in the ovary?
(c) How many megaspore mother cells were involved?
(d) What is the minimum number of microspore mother cells involved in the above case?
(e) How many male gametes were involved in this case?
- 11 Years' Solved Papers 2006-2016 CBSE AIPMT & NEET
- 29 Years Biology Chapterwise Solutions for CBSE AIPMT & NEET
- NEET Preparation Guide
- NEET MBBS / BDS Physics, Chemistry, Biology (3 in 1) Study Material & Previous years Solved Papers
- NEET Physics, Chemistry & Biology Exam, Important Objective Question Bank with Answer in English (Booklet)
- Online Question Bank NEET (UG) - Physics, Chemistry & Biology (VOUCHER)
- Exploring Biology for NEET - Vol. 1
undefined Pre-fertilisation - Structures and Events video tutorial00:12:58
- Insect/Animal pollination
undefined Pre-fertilisation - Structures and Events video tutorial00:09:21
- Pollinating agents: Wind, Water
undefined Pre-fertilisation - Structures and Events video tutorial00:11:29
- Pollen-Pistil interaction
undefined Pre-fertilisation - Structures and Events video tutorial00:11:59