1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
What is meant by emasculation? When and why does a plant breeder employ this technique?
List the different types of pollination depending upon the source of pollen gain.
Explain the post-pollination events leading to seed production in angiosperms.
(a) As a senior biology student you have been asked to demonstrate to the students of secondary level in your school, the procedure (s) that shall ensure cross – pollination in a hermaphrodite flower. List the different steps that you would suggest and provide reasons for each of the item.
(b) Draw a diagram of a section of a megasporangium of an angiosperm and label funiculus, Micropyle, embryosac and nuclleus.
What is bagging technique? How is it useful in a plant breeding programme?
Lever mechanism of pollination is observed in
- 11 Years' Solved Papers 2006-2016 CBSE AIPMT & NEET
- 29 Years Biology Chapterwise Solutions for CBSE AIPMT & NEET
- NEET Preparation Guide
- NEET MBBS / BDS Physics, Chemistry, Biology (3 in 1) Study Material & Previous years Solved Papers
- NEET Physics, Chemistry & Biology Exam, Important Objective Question Bank with Answer in English (Booklet)
- Online Question Bank NEET (UG) - Physics, Chemistry & Biology (VOUCHER)
- Exploring Biology for NEET - Vol. 1
undefined Pre-fertilisation - Structures and Events video tutorial00:12:58
- Insect/Animal pollination
undefined Pre-fertilisation - Structures and Events video tutorial00:09:21
- Pollinating agents: Wind, Water
undefined Pre-fertilisation - Structures and Events video tutorial00:11:29
- Pollen-Pistil interaction
undefined Pre-fertilisation - Structures and Events video tutorial00:11:59