1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
Explain the post-pollination events leading to seed production in angiosperms.
Appears in these question papers
Why do moss plants produce very large number of male gametes? Provide one reason. What are these gametes called?
Make a list of any three outbreeding devices that flowering plants have developed and explain how they help to encourage cross-pollination.
- Pollen-Pistil interaction
undefined Pre-fertilisation - Structures and Events video tutorial00:11:59
- Insect/Animal pollination
undefined Pre-fertilisation - Structures and Events video tutorial00:09:21
undefined Pre-fertilisation - Structures and Events video tutorial00:12:58
- Pollinating agents: Wind, Water
undefined Pre-fertilisation - Structures and Events video tutorial00:11:29
- Exploring Biology for NEET - Vol. 2
- 11 Years' Solved Papers 2006-2016 CBSE AIPMT & NEET
- Vastunishtha MoolBhoot Jeev Vigyan Part-2
- NEET MBBS / BDS Physics, Chemistry, Biology (3 in 1) Study Material & Previous years Solved Papers
- NEET/ AIPMT/ AIIMS Success Pack (4th Edition) for Medical Entrance Exams
- 29 Years NEET/AIPMT Topic wise Solved Papers Biology 1988 - 2016 (Hindi)
- ACE Biology for NEET/ AIPMT/ AIIMS Medical Entrance Exam Vol. 2 (class 12) 3rd Edition