1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
Name the part of the flower which the tassels of the corn- cob represent.
Appears in these question papers
(a) As a senior biology student you have been asked to demonstrate to the students of secondary level in your school, the procedure (s) that shall ensure cross – pollination in a hermaphrodite flower. List the different steps that you would suggest and provide reasons for each of the item.
(b) Draw a diagram of a section of a megasporangium of an angiosperm and label funiculus, Micropyle, embryosac and nuclleus.
- Insect/Animal pollination
undefined Pre-fertilisation - Structures and Events video tutorial00:09:21
undefined Pre-fertilisation - Structures and Events video tutorial00:12:58
- Pollinating agents: Wind, Water
undefined Pre-fertilisation - Structures and Events video tutorial00:11:29
- Pollen-Pistil interaction
undefined Pre-fertilisation - Structures and Events video tutorial00:11:59
- 11 Years' Solved Papers 2006-2016 CBSE AIPMT & NEET
- NEET 10 Practice Sets
- NEET MBBS / BDS Physics, Chemistry, Biology (3 in 1) Study Material & Previous years Solved Papers
- Online Test Series NEET - (UG) Physics, Chemistry & Biology (VOUCHER)
- Online Question Bank NEET (UG) - Physics, Chemistry & Biology (VOUCHER)
- NEET/ AIPMT/ AIIMS Success Pack (4th Edition) for Medical Entrance Exams
- Exploring Biology for NEET - Vol. 1