1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
Lever mechanism of pollination is observed in
Appears in these question papers
Mention two strategies evolved to prevent self-pollination in flowers.
Make a list of any three outbreeding devices that flowering plants have developed and explain how they help to encourage cross-pollination.
Name the part of the flower which the tassels of the corn- cob represent.
A flower of tomato plant following the process of sexual reproduction produces 200 viable seeds.
Answer the following questions giving reasons :
(a) What would have been the minimum number of ovules present in pre-pollinated pistil ?
(b) How many microscope mother cells would minimally be required to produce requisite number of pollen grains ?
(c) How many pollen grains must have minimally pollinated the carple ?
(d) How many male gametes would have used to produce these 200 viable seeds ?
(e) How many megaspore mother cells were required in this process ?
Why angiosperm anthers are called dithecous? Describe the structure of its microsporangium.
- 11 Years' Solved Papers 2006-2016 CBSE AIPMT & NEET
- 29 Years Biology Chapterwise Solutions for CBSE AIPMT & NEET
- NEET Preparation Guide
- NEET MBBS / BDS Physics, Chemistry, Biology (3 in 1) Study Material & Previous years Solved Papers
- NEET Physics, Chemistry & Biology Exam, Important Objective Question Bank with Answer in English (Booklet)
- Online Question Bank NEET (UG) - Physics, Chemistry & Biology (VOUCHER)
- Exploring Biology for NEET - Vol. 1
undefined Pre-fertilisation - Structures and Events video tutorial00:12:58
- Insect/Animal pollination
undefined Pre-fertilisation - Structures and Events video tutorial00:09:21
- Pollinating agents: Wind, Water
undefined Pre-fertilisation - Structures and Events video tutorial00:11:29
- Pollen-Pistil interaction
undefined Pre-fertilisation - Structures and Events video tutorial00:11:59