1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
Name the part of the flower which the tassels of the corn- cob represent.
Appears in these question papers
What is meant by emasculation? When and why does a plant breeder employ this technique?
Why do moss plants produce very large number of male gametes? Provide one reason. What are these gametes called?
Make a list of any three outbreeding devices that flowering plants have developed and explain how they help to encourage cross-pollination.
Can cross-pollination occur in cleistogamous flowers? Give reasons for your answer.
Geitonogamous flowering plants are genetically autogamous but functionally cross-pollinated. Justify.
- 11 Years' Solved Papers 2006-2016 CBSE AIPMT & NEET
- 29 Years Biology Chapterwise Solutions for CBSE AIPMT & NEET
- NEET Preparation Guide
- NEET MBBS / BDS Physics, Chemistry, Biology (3 in 1) Study Material & Previous years Solved Papers
- NEET Physics, Chemistry & Biology Exam, Important Objective Question Bank with Answer in English (Booklet)
- Online Question Bank NEET (UG) - Physics, Chemistry & Biology (VOUCHER)
- Exploring Biology for NEET - Vol. 1
undefined Pre-fertilisation - Structures and Events video tutorial00:12:58
- Insect/Animal pollination
undefined Pre-fertilisation - Structures and Events video tutorial00:09:21
- Pollinating agents: Wind, Water
undefined Pre-fertilisation - Structures and Events video tutorial00:11:29
- Pollen-Pistil interaction
undefined Pre-fertilisation - Structures and Events video tutorial00:11:59