1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
Describe the characteristic features of wind pollinated flowers
Appears in these question papers
Can cross-pollination occur in cleistogamous flowers? Give reasons for your answer.
What are chasmogamous flowers?
Why angiosperm anthers are called dithecous? Describe the structure of its microsporangium.
If one can induce parthenocarpy through the application of growth substances, which fruits would you select to induce parthenocarpy and why?
What is meant by emasculation? When and why does a plant breeder employ this technique?
- 11 Years' Solved Papers 2006-2016 CBSE AIPMT & NEET
- 29 Years Biology Chapterwise Solutions for CBSE AIPMT & NEET
- NEET Preparation Guide
- NEET MBBS / BDS Physics, Chemistry, Biology (3 in 1) Study Material & Previous years Solved Papers
- NEET Physics, Chemistry & Biology Exam, Important Objective Question Bank with Answer in English (Booklet)
- Online Question Bank NEET (UG) - Physics, Chemistry & Biology (VOUCHER)
- Exploring Biology for NEET - Vol. 1
undefined Pre-fertilisation - Structures and Events video tutorial00:12:58
- Insect/Animal pollination
undefined Pre-fertilisation - Structures and Events video tutorial00:09:21
- Pollinating agents: Wind, Water
undefined Pre-fertilisation - Structures and Events video tutorial00:11:29
- Pollen-Pistil interaction
undefined Pre-fertilisation - Structures and Events video tutorial00:11:59