1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
Why angiosperm anthers are called dithecous? Describe the structure of its microsporangium.
Appears in these question papers
Why do moss plants produce very large number of male gametes? Provide one reason. What are these gametes called?
What is self-incompatibility?
Lever mechanism of pollination is observed in
Geitonogamous flowering plants are genetically autogamous but functionally cross-pollinated. Justify.
(a) As a senior biology student you have been asked to demonstrate to the students of secondary level in your school, the procedure (s) that shall ensure cross – pollination in a hermaphrodite flower. List the different steps that you would suggest and provide reasons for each of the item.
(b) Draw a diagram of a section of a megasporangium of an angiosperm and label funiculus, Micropyle, embryosac and nuclleus.
- 11 Years' Solved Papers 2006-2016 CBSE AIPMT & NEET
- 29 Years Biology Chapterwise Solutions for CBSE AIPMT & NEET
- NEET Preparation Guide
- NEET MBBS / BDS Physics, Chemistry, Biology (3 in 1) Study Material & Previous years Solved Papers
- NEET Physics, Chemistry & Biology Exam, Important Objective Question Bank with Answer in English (Booklet)
- Online Question Bank NEET (UG) - Physics, Chemistry & Biology (VOUCHER)
- Exploring Biology for NEET - Vol. 1
undefined Pre-fertilisation - Structures and Events video tutorial00:12:58
- Insect/Animal pollination
undefined Pre-fertilisation - Structures and Events video tutorial00:09:21
- Pollinating agents: Wind, Water
undefined Pre-fertilisation - Structures and Events video tutorial00:11:29
- Pollen-Pistil interaction
undefined Pre-fertilisation - Structures and Events video tutorial00:11:59