1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
(a) As a senior biology student you have been asked to demonstrate to the students of secondary level in your school, the procedure (s) that shall ensure cross – pollination in a hermaphrodite flower. List the different steps that you would suggest and provide reasons for each of the item.
(b) Draw a diagram of a section of a megasporangium of an angiosperm and label funiculus, Micropyle, embryosac and nuclleus.
Appears in these question papers
Geitonogamous flowering plants are genetically autogamous but functionally cross-pollinated. Justify.
- Pollen-Pistil interaction
undefined Pre-fertilisation - Structures and Events video tutorial00:11:59
- Insect/Animal pollination
undefined Pre-fertilisation - Structures and Events video tutorial00:09:21
undefined Pre-fertilisation - Structures and Events video tutorial00:12:58
- Pollinating agents: Wind, Water
undefined Pre-fertilisation - Structures and Events video tutorial00:11:29
- Exploring Biology for NEET - Vol. 2
- 11 Years' Solved Papers 2006-2016 CBSE AIPMT & NEET
- Vastunishtha MoolBhoot Jeev Vigyan Part-2
- NEET MBBS / BDS Physics, Chemistry, Biology (3 in 1) Study Material & Previous years Solved Papers
- NEET/ AIPMT/ AIIMS Success Pack (4th Edition) for Medical Entrance Exams
- 29 Years NEET/AIPMT Topic wise Solved Papers Biology 1988 - 2016 (Hindi)
- ACE Biology for NEET/ AIPMT/ AIIMS Medical Entrance Exam Vol. 2 (class 12) 3rd Edition