A point charge +Q is placed at point O, as shown in the figure. Is the potential difference VA – VB positive, negative or zero?
You need to to view the solution
Is there an error in this question or solution?
- 29 Years NEET-AIPMT Chapterwise Solutions - Physics
- NEET/ AIPMT Physics - 4th Edition (Must for AIIMS & other Medical Entrance Exams)
- Marvel Physics - Multiple choice questions Vol - 1, For NEET (UG) / JEE (MAIN) Exams
- NEET MBBS / BDS Physics, Chemistry, Biology (3 in 1) Study Material & Previous years Solved Papers
- 29 Years NEET/AIPMT Topic wise Solved Papers PCB (1988 - 2016) Hindi
- Crack NEET/AIPMT Physics/Chemistry/Biology - Set of 3 Books (Must for AIIMS & Other Medical Entrance Exams)
- Topic wise Solved papers for Medical Entrance 2nd Edition (Kerala PMT/ AIPMT/ AIIMS/ JIPMER)
Solution for question: A Point Charge +Q is Placed at Point O, as Shown in the Figure. is the Potential Difference Va – Vb Positive, Negative Or Zero? concept: Potential Due to a Point Charge. For the courses CBSE (Arts), CBSE (Commerce), CBSE (Science)