1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
State Gause’s Competitive Exclusion Principle.
Question appears in these question papers
Describe the mutual relationship between fig tree and wasp and comment on the phenomenon that operates in their relationship.
What is mutualism? Mention any two examples where the organisms involved are commercially exploited in agriculture.
Apart from being a part of the food chain, predators play other important roles. Mention any two such roles supported by examples.
- 11 Years' Solved Papers 2006-2016 CBSE AIPMT & NEET
- 29 Years Biology Chapterwise Solutions for CBSE AIPMT & NEET
- NEET Preparation Guide
- NEET MBBS / BDS Physics, Chemistry, Biology (3 in 1) Study Material & Previous years Solved Papers
- NEET Physics, Chemistry & Biology Exam, Important Objective Question Bank with Answer in English (Booklet)
- Online Question Bank NEET (UG) - Physics, Chemistry & Biology (VOUCHER)
- Exploring Biology for NEET - Vol. 1