1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
Removal of gonads cannot be considered as a contraceptive option. Why?
A woman has certain queries as listed below, before starting with contraceptive pills. Answer them
What do contraceptive pills contain and how do they act as contraceptives?
State True/False with explanation
Complete lactation could help as a natural method of contraception. (True/False)
- Natural Contraceptive Method
undefined video tutorial00:09:51
- Planning Pregnancy
undefined video tutorial00:07:29
- Surgical Methods: Vasectomy, Tubectomy
undefined video tutorial00:06:13
- Barrier Method
undefined video tutorial00:06:24
- Contraceptive Pills & Injection
undefined video tutorial00:08:24
- IUD : Intra Uterine Devices
undefined video tutorial00:08:44
- Biology Textbook for Class 12
- 11 Years' Solved Papers 2006-2016 CBSE AIPMT & NEET
- NEET 10 Practice Sets
- NEET MBBS / BDS Physics, Chemistry, Biology (3 in 1) Study Material & Previous years Solved Papers
- Online Test Series NEET - (UG) Physics, Chemistry & Biology (VOUCHER)
- Online Question Bank NEET (UG) - Physics, Chemistry & Biology (VOUCHER)
- NEET/ AIPMT/ AIIMS Success Pack (4th Edition) for Medical Entrance Exams
- Exploring Biology for NEET - Vol. 1